Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Wendy Deng's relationship trajectory reveals a proper taste for bad boys

Also, you don't defend anyone's right to do anything by equivocating in the way you have.

You can't say 'I defend their right to do it, but they shouldn't have done it' because your equivocation implies blame and serves to obfuscate and excuse the egregious wrong done to people who had never done anything more than draw pictures and write sentence by men with automatic weapons.

Besides, if your instinct after an event like that is to criticise the victim, your priorities are all to f**k.

There is no division. Right.

There are endless credible polls that haven’t been conducted by an intern at the Sun that show that support for Isis in countries across the Middle East and beyond is vast. We know that 6,000 European nationals have gone to fight for them. We know that more British muslims have gone to fight for Isis than have joined the British Army. We know that those who are prepared to kill us and themselves include both impoverished and western-educated Allans.

No division. Sure.

So because you agree for the reasons for something you suspend all critical faculties?

That makes no sense. My original post, when challenged by Monty, stated that I agreed they should be able to do it but their doing of it was a bit crap.

No. They censored the image in the 2006 episode Cartoon Wars II, replacing the image of Mohammed

a black title card. In other words, they bottled it.

The super friends episode they didnt though

We have failed.

But it's okay.

Elneny has brought a new dimension to midfield and Iwobi looks lively up front so it will all be very different next year.

But, as others have pointed out, your sudden moral rectitude on this issue is a rather substantial

departure from your attitude to pretty much anything else.

And we are understandably asking ourselves why that is.

For me and mine there isnt, what do you want me to say?

Though I do think the british army one is very telling though. Can you see why that might be the case? I mean, given for most of the living memory of any potential recruit we've been bombing their people into dust.

BECAUSE IT WASNT FUNNY!

Jesus, sorry christians, how many times?

Maybe. I don't think anyone's disputing the maths

by this stage, but others do seem more champion-like than us just now.