Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wendy Deng's relationship trajectory reveals a proper taste for bad boys

tbf at least his dad didn't knock up a 12-year-old (engaged) virgin and claim she was still "intact"

You do realise that your determination to cause offence makes you, monty and snin

three cheeks of the same arse, don't you?

Monty has, at least, the benefit of some intellect, and snin has that car crash quality which causes a degree of fascination.

Your efforts need something... try humour.

Is this Murdoch we're talking about?

Cameron?

Thatcher?

Definitely - they even have the decency to learn English

There is such a thing as the right to be crass. It's why you can't be arrested for the stuff you say

So there is a principle at stake here. However, it's a principle that can only be defended by being exercised in the face of those who threaten it. Only by being offensive can one assert one's right to be offensive. Fail to exercise that right and it will soon fall into abeyance.

Charlie Hebdo deliberately and consciously exercised that right in order to keep it alive. And they paid a terrible price for it. For that they deserve our respect.

I've lost track - which one married Mick Jagger?

And your priggish, starch-collared, effette, sepia-tinted, piss-stained dullness makes you Richs dad

different lips of the same c**t, basically

I thought that was more Wyman's territory ?

I defended their right to do it, today, not three or four threads below

Monty asked why I wouldnt and that's what my answer was.

Dont call me out as some sort of fatwa weilding ayatollah here.

I even cited an example of south park doing it less than five years previously, so I think our rights would have had some eroding to do in that time.

I say, calm down now the lot of you.

Silly behaviour.