Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wendy Deng's relationship trajectory reveals a proper taste for bad boys

That's a moniker that applies towards anyone whose amassed a fortune Shrug

Now here we can find some common ground

The Hun gets terrible stick for not being funny but they are more jovial, and what's more better at music, than the french.

Balls. You know she is revered by many in this country and that the offence you cause those people

is your single most important reason for spouting bile about her. And you do it because you know the likelihood of getting yourself righteously f**ked up for doing so is very slim.

In essence, your rudeness is cowardly in nature, whereas Charlie Hebdo's had the virtue of courage and actually putting something on the line for a principle.

Rather depends which Hadith you read, doesn't it?

Yes, and Rupe is more fortunate than others

Though I'm really not sure I have the patience to explain it to someone who cant get his nut around cup keepers.

His nine year old wife must have loved him. Also his slaves.

Charming lad.

Yeah, but mostly they is proper mongs innit

Yes, essentially it's just crass

The depiction of him is one thing, but depicting him negatively is quite another.

It's sort of what I've proved below by whipping waldorf and statler up into a barista quality froth by mentioning betty scg.

Did you see how many people in this country turned out in the pissing rain to celebrate her Jubilee?

Are they all 'mongs', would you say?

To be fair, he probably still had to put up with a load of nagging – just a different kind.