Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wendy Deng's relationship trajectory reveals a proper taste for bad boys

Oh, that is f**king rich coming from the man who likes to be as offensive as possible about the

Queen whenever the opportunity arises.

'Manners'? f**k me.

Also, where's the manners in threatening people with death because they've written or drawn something you don't like?

So the chaps at Charlie Hebdo got brouhaha'd because they weren't as funny as South Park?

You realise that they got shot, right?

Not being funny wasn't even their fault. The poor c**ts were French, ffs.

"Ding dong the witch is dead" Good manners, clearly.

Chat **** get banged, as the lad Vardy would say

I dont make the rules

Clearly the rules of good manners only apply if the subject of your possible abuse is brown and

likely to kill you for being rude.

I agree that there are more sinister forces at play when these situations flare up simply than the

entire Allan world rising up in collective indignation.

For example, the fatwah against Rushdie was only issued a year after The Satanic Verses' publication and the initial response from the muslim world was relatively mild (albeit disapproving).

But do you mean to tell me that you honestly believe that most moderate muslims object to these depictions on the grounds of simple bad manners, rather than because they disobey their religious beliefs?

I think you'll find it's in direct correlation with how much nonsense is stuffed down my throat

80 years of selfless duty, look at her there managing not to smile despite the six f**king castles.

Read the Hadith ffs, Mohammed was quite a nice bloke

Not the pseudo-farage nutjob that posts here, I might add.

How come when I tried to edit the above post, the word 'muslim' appeared as 'm*zzie'

in the edit box, yet does not appear as such once posted?