Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wendy Deng's relationship trajectory reveals a proper taste for bad boys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So why *do* you think they shouldn’t have depicted Mohammed?

It's rude and offensive, manners more than anything

Unless satire is really funny, and I'm not sure most of the CH stuff is, then it's just offensive.

South Park depicted Mohammed and it was funny, and what's more it wasnt met with the brouhaha the danish cartoons or Charlie.

Oh, that is f**king rich coming from the man who likes to be as offensive as possible about the

Queen whenever the opportunity arises.

'Manners'? f**k me.

Also, where's the manners in threatening people with death because they've written or drawn something you don't like?

"Ding dong the witch is dead" Good manners, clearly.

Clearly the rules of good manners only apply if the subject of your possible abuse is brown and

likely to kill you for being rude.

Read the Hadith ffs, Mohammed was quite a nice bloke

Not the pseudo-farage nutjob that posts here, I might add.

Rather depends which Hadith you read, doesn't it?

His nine year old wife must have loved him. Also his slaves.

Charming lad.

I think you'll find it's in direct correlation with how much nonsense is stuffed down my throat

80 years of selfless duty, look at her there managing not to smile despite the six f**king castles.

Balls. You know she is revered by many in this country and that the offence you cause those people

is your single most important reason for spouting bile about her. And you do it because you know the likelihood of getting yourself righteously f**ked up for doing so is very slim.

In essence, your rudeness is cowardly in nature, whereas Charlie Hebdo's had the virtue of courage and actually putting something on the line for a principle.