Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Wendy Deng's relationship trajectory reveals a proper taste for bad boys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What you've just done there is point out something that everyone knows already: that there are

non-muslim religious fanatics too.

So thank you for wasting our time.

Did they ever find Stewart Lee's headless body, by the way?

No, see what I did there was probably too subtle for you

I sort of pointed out that their reaction had nothing to do with the relative scriptures and everything to do with the societal/cultural temperature that exists around religion.

You never saw the severed heads of the south park guys either

I acknowledged elsewhere that there are more sinister/complex forces at play when these

situations flare up and that the content of the material can make a difference.

But, the fact is, without religion, these objections do not exist. Or at least they do not carry any weight. Religion validates them, in the minds of both mental god-botherers and intelligent non-religionists like you. And that is a problem.

I thought that was pretty much a given

But you cant argue that without religion the world would be a better place therefore lets get rid of religion, it doesnt work like that.

I do a lot of work supporting refugee charities (but I dont talk about it that much, charidee made) and they are rammed with good religiousers of every shade helping people. Working together too.

Right. That's the important thing to keep in mind.

I can argue that and I can point to the growing number of ex-muslims around the world, many of whom

live under the threat of death.

I think there’s even a twitter hashtag for it. That should get your interested.

Yes, but not the 'lets get rid of it' bit