Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Wendy Deng's relationship trajectory reveals a proper taste for bad boys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Are you familiar with the old testament, at all?

Also, you do know that depicting Mo is considered haraam as it is, so if you're depicting him negatively that's worse squared?

I'm not defending what they did, and you know full well that my point isnt about that. I just really wish we were talking about something better here.

What you’ve just done there is point out something that every body knows already; that there are

holy books other than the Koran that include repugnant doctrines.

So thank you for wasting our time. Again.

Listen, on the time wasting point, you're the one asking the same question again and again

So f**king what if they say that depicting their head *****phile is forbidden?

Unless we have to submit, of course.

And yes, the OT is full of ****, but Christianity has been neutered. It is harmless and basically secular. Christianity is not living in the middle ages any more, but radical Islam is, quite clearly and increasingly so.

Did you say earlier that we'd have a fully secular society by 2050? Not if we don't stand up for secularism, we won't. And we don't do that by allowing the fanatics to dictate the rules.

I think you misread that, I scoffed at the suggestion we would be a secular society