Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolutely sickening, but uttelry unsurprising, to read the criticism of Charlie Hebdo’s superb

Other than profiling (which you agree with to a degree), can you point me towards anywhere

I've advocated any policies that could be described as fascistic?

Certainly in this thread, all I've suggested is that acknowledging the nature of the problem would be a good start. And yet you jumped from there to essentially saying that this view can only lead to a Holocaust style genocide of Muslim.

That's a seriously, seriously big jump, no?

'Defeated'? Defeated by what? And how do you plan to defeat a profound human instinct?

Did your fluent French allow you to reach this conclusion?

Right up your street then.

plus the towel headsactually saved the magazine as if they hadnt shot the unfunny

f**kers then he'dhave gone bust anyway

As I say, I'm slightly without context here, apart from what Charlie posted

But is anybody actually saying that the west deserved the comparatively light body count from terrorism or that it was kind of inevitable given the shoddy foreign policy over the last 50-60 years?

I mean, I'll make the point again, if you didnt hear it but Muslims are actually the biggest sufferers from the violence of ISIS et al. I know it's more convenient to ignore it but it remains a fact beyond dispute.

A profound human instinct that you and I both manage to eschew

Defeated by secularism, of course.

We did a pretty good job in this country before we let all the Allans in.

I'd say laying the blame on an entire race is just about the perfect place to start

Once you cross that mango rubicon the rest is a relative doddle.

yup..plus cartoon magazine satire is tiresome turd burgling *******s all round

whoever does it...get a real job imo