Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolutely sickening, but uttelry unsurprising, to read the criticism of Charlie Hebdo’s superb

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Absolutely sickening, but uttelry unsurprising, to read the criticism of Charlie Hebdo’s superb

editorial about Brussels in which it broaches the last great unspoken truth about Islamic extremism by implicating every practicing Muslim.

Without context it's kind of hard to comment but talk me through how every muslim is to blame here

Each and every one of the 1.6bn muslims in the world are to blame, equally?

No, not equally.

Islamism is essentially a concentric circle, with jihadists at the core, then Islamists, then conservative Muslims, and so on.

They are all part of the problem.

so going by that it naturally then equates that all religions are part of the problem yes ? and back

to my basic philosophy of ban them all and shoot all practising religious people , population problems solved, troubles solved, all countries become nice tourist destinations again so my holidays solved IM BACK KING OF GIBBER .. MO AND GANPATI ..DONT MEESS!

Of course all religion is part of the problem. All religion has to be defeated.

We're making good headway with the others, but Islam is proving a tougher nut to crack.

Yes, those f**king Quakers are a nightmare.

'Defeated'? Defeated by what? And how do you plan to defeat a profound human instinct?

Hmmm, I'm sure you've got a keener eye than mine on where this sort of talk leads

No, I see where fascism leads.

OK, just making sure you're aware of it

I'd hate to think you lacked any sort of self awareness over this sort of thing. At least when you're rounding them up (and you might not be doing the rounding up but you'll be complicit) then you'll have the self awareness to realise that, whilst you had the chance to change and do something different, you ended up perpetuating the same barbarism you profess to despise.