Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolutely sickening, but uttelry unsurprising, to read the criticism of Charlie Hebdo’s superb

Absolutely sickening, but uttelry unsurprising, to read the criticism of Charlie Hebdo’s superb

editorial about Brussels in which it broaches the last great unspoken truth about Islamic extremism by implicating every practicing Muslim.

Without context it's kind of hard to comment but talk me through how every muslim is to blame here

Each and every one of the 1.6bn muslims in the world are to blame, equally?

No, not equally.

Islamism is essentially a concentric circle, with jihadists at the core, then Islamists, then conservative Muslims, and so on.

They are all part of the problem.

He hates Mesut - that's how evil he is

and Kolo - he hates this lovely face

is that the hook nose loving , catholic and muslim hating Charlie Hebdo ?

Relaxing at home.

so going by that it naturally then equates that all religions are part of the problem yes ? and back

to my basic philosophy of ban them all and shoot all practising religious people , population problems solved, troubles solved, all countries become nice tourist destinations again so my holidays solved IM BACK KING OF GIBBER .. MO AND GANPATI ..DONT MEESS!

You find people having different views sickening. Explains quite a lot

There is nothing wrong with hating Islam more than Judaism or Catholicism.

Quite the opposite, in fact. It is entirely logical and reasonable to do so.

But to suggest that Charlie does not satirise all religions, is a lie.

Hmmm, I'm sure you've got a keener eye than mine on where this sort of talk leads