Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fattest f*UK*ers of Europe by 2025, apparently.

Fattest f*UK*ers of Europe by 2025, apparently.

Hold on, I thought we were all skint and eating from the bins at food banks.

That's what the Guardian told me.

Cheap food is quite often the least healthy, C

Yes, unlike thoise hideously expensive vegetables, eh?

Potatoes are cheap - literally as cheap as chips, in fact - and are extremely healthy.

Lentils, beans, pulses, vegetables - you can buy an entire chicken for four quid, ffs!

What you mean is that processed cheap food for those too ignorant or lazy to cook is unhealthy.

No one should be buying a chicken for four quid, for Christ's sake.

Those who can only afford meat from tortured animals ought to stick to the vegetable counter.

Steady on, Jack Monroe, you'll be mounting that chef with your strapon soon

We've done this before but it's safe to say that people arent actually furnished with this, admittedly basic, stuff during education, if you can call it that.

Also, quite a lot of the poorest people lack the means to prepare proper food.

Come on, it's your birthday tomorrow, have a breack from kicking the poor for the weekend. You can thrash your valet on monday.

Did you notice from the comments that some f**kwit managed to blame Thatcher hehe

I didn't, but I'm far from surprised hehe

I didn't advocate it. I merely said one could and that that fact makes this whole food poverty thing

a bit of a nonsense.