Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Media have won. I am full of fear.

I've got off train carriages a couple of times because of shifty looking Allans with big bags

If that makes me racist, then I couldn't give a ****.

It doesnt make you a racist* it makes you late

*actually it does

Oh I don’t wait for another train. I just get back onto a carriage further down.

I’d cross the road to avoid a shady black fella too, so I am at least an equal opportunities racist.

planes are the worst. All you can do is plan your attack

'what's he doing, why does he keep going to the toilet' 'why is he hanging around the aisle' 'he's going in the overhead again'

So rather than dying instantly you'd probably just be trapped under the debris

and die a long slow, lingering, painful death. Smart thinking

It’s also one of the very rare occasions where you wold have absolute impunity to commit as grievous

physical violence on someone as you can possibly muster.

We all know even hurting a burglar can get you in trouble, but there’s not a court in the land that would have a problem with you going to town on an Allan. From a purely atavistic point of view, it would be utterly invigorating.

But he does keep the whole "yah, I was in a terrorist attack" cache

Dinner party gold, that ****

Already got it. Two trains behind the Aldgate bomb on 7/7.

Whoop!

Well there you go, you want an update to two carriages

A former colleague of mine dined out on being in Kings X when 7/7 happened. I pressed her on the details and she revealed she'd just left Peterborough heading to london when it happened.