Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyway, I absolutely aced dinner last night. The cote de boeuf was, though I say so myself, cooked

Actually, ever since I discovered using the blender for Hollandaise et al, it's been a doddle.

Mayonnaise works nine times out of 10, but sometimes you just have to give in and pretend you were intending to make a remoulade.

As a child, I always wanted to be a guerilla when I grew up.

Must admit though, I thought it meant a life s****ing about the place in a gorilla costume, like Jim Belushi in "Trading Places", rather than joining in with those honest chaps at SWAPO or some such.

I know where you're coming from

I always wanted to black up like Dan Ackroyd.

Bloody PC Madness

There's nothing wrong with it.

Unless you're that Saldana bird, I suppose. loooooooooooooooooooooooool.

That one is very strange. Basically, aren't black people essentially telling another black person

that she shouldn't get a job because of her skin colour?

Yes, that was quite literally a shady business

At least some of them are, I guess.

This is the fundamental logical fallacy of the whole “Check Your Privilege” business

It's like disadvantage trumps, the person with the least will always be right on the basis of a set of arbitary societal factors which, were the situation turned on its head, would be any and every ism possible.

It's all most odd. After all, you all look the same to us. Shrug

Yes. It's almost as though all those jokes about one-eyed, crippled black lesbians from back in the

80s were pretty much spot on about the logical conclusion of identity politics, isn't it?