Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Frown Coming over here threatening us with bombs - just around the corner from me

Frown Coming over here threatening us with bombs - just around the corner from me

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/muenchen/schwabing-west-pfund-fli egerbombe-die-evakuierung-hat-begonnen-1.2919644

Bloody Yanks

Mind you, looking at those street names, there's a making of a half-decent team of Arsenal legends there

Lehmann
    Adams
    Kelly
    um
    er
    Petra-vic
    Ian Reiter
    Charlie Georg
    Olympiapark Chu-Young
    Jimmy Karte

it appears to be an encrypted page, la.

Basically f**k-off big US world war 2 bomb found when they were digging up a road

Happens surprisingly often here - you think they might have noticed them when the built the road in the first place. Also quite surprising just how many of the f**kers didn't explode

All a bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVAZmF2d8es

I think it's good that we're still trying to take out a few Krauts after all this time.

Makes me feel all warm and nostalgic.

Could just let their food take care of that tbh

Yeah, often when the constructions were built, speed was the watchword.

Also, the law as it stands nowadays, requires that new buildings must have sufficient parking facilities, usually underground. So they're digging deeper foundations and finding all this ancient unspent ordnance as a result. They've even found a few dinosaurs too, so I gather.

No shortage of the latter around here

still can't get a supermarket to open on a Sunday, r

Religious fanatics ruining everything Frown

Our bad! Dear Leader will be right over sharpish to apologize.

Cheers, c. Knew you would be good about it