Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gentlemen, there sems to be a lot of handwringing and wailing going on

Gentlemen, there sems to be a lot of handwringing and wailing going on

If you really want to solve the problem in the middle east and rid us of the pesky militantist Islamists then go green.

Ween us off of our ridiculous dependency on the the only thing they have we want and need.

Pester your MP, vote greenparty, invest in fusion, divest your portfolios of oil based enterprises.

Stop f**king bitching and set about sending these c**ts back to the stone age impoverishment they were enjoying before Amco and Shell and BP

565 bhp. I'm giving that up for no man.

Flamini and his mate should get their f**king finger out imo

Thing is, we love the Middle East, like a man loves a woman who's no good for him.

Nobody can understand it but he just cannot let her go.

Only, this love of ours predates oil by several hundred years

hehe Green technology doesn't work, though. Also, even if it did, the Saudis - as they are

demonstrating at the moment - are able to simply flood the world with oil and make alternatives completely economically unviable.

Yes, but as I've pointed out, a technology to create synthetic oil isn't a brilliant proposition

when the real thing is available for 30-40 dollars a barrel.

I'm sure the eco-loonies were telling us it would all be used up by now.

There still seems to be plenty available.

true. but it will dry up at some point. won't it?

Yes. Remember 'Peak Oil'? hehe And here it is currently vying with tapwater for the title of

'world's cheapest fluid'. wd eco-benders

Your mum isn't a brilliant proposition, when the real thing is available for 30-40 dollars.