Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm sorry but this Leicester or Tottenham winning the league has to stop now.

On that basis then it is also realistic to assume we will stumble in the same period.

or get hammered and they go off the rails

Think Leicester kicked for home too soon

Huge lead but still a fair ways to go...Palace were unlucky not to get a draw on Saturday.

Wenger is right about it not being a 2 horse race when we're only 3 behind Spurs provided we win our game.

Must win all our games...initially we don't the others to lose...draws will do and then the pressure will build.

Our form since Christmas has been one long stumble, though. I'm not sure it counts as a stumble if

you're already stumbling.

They've already lost a few games each.

I do not assume anything. But yes, of course we might stumble.

This is a key issue which I think many are overlooking.

Our ability to take advantage of slips by either side which allow for the reversal of a 8 point gap, so Leicester losing 3 and us winning each time.

I’m not sure of our exact list of opponents from now until end but I do know we have 1-2 tricky away games plus then any game against a side close to the bottom, save for Villa, is a scrap.

Any home game is a scrap, basically.

we may go on a mini win streak making it seem possible again

Only to f**k it up again

More of a derailing train than a stumble.

Elneny and Iwobi just might get us back on the rails, though. Second place is ON!