Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm sorry but this Leicester or Tottenham winning the league has to stop now.

I'm sorry but this Leicester or Tottenham winning the league has to stop now.

We must not let this happen.

Win win win they'll bottle it later. Granted it's out of our hands and not a lot of games left but we must win

The horrible, horrible truth is that we simply have to hope Leicester start dropping points in

the full knowledge that the most likely beneficiaries of them doing so is Spurs.

It's just the absolute pits of a situation. Worse than getting bummed by a Bangladeshi in Basel

Oh, I can't do that. I'm fully anyone but Spurs at this stage. And the most realistic candidates to

stop Spurs are clearly Leicester. That's just how it is, I'm afraid.

Hoping for one of them to have a collapse in form is one thing, but hoping both will isn't realistic

We simply have to hope Leicester keep winning.

Spurs have Liverpool away and United at home next. Might be tricky but who knows this season.

They will have to play Chelsea later on and Southampton

Leicester' last 3 games will be trick if the table is closer.

I really hope we can do our part and put some wins in

who knows it's been a very strange season.

Ordinarily if you had two seasoned challengers up there, I would agree.

But both are utterly unknown quantities in terms of their ability to see the job through of winning a title.

So I think it’s entirely realistic to imagine they both might stumble.

On the other hand, the season could be over by the time they each realise the pressure they're under

I will predict both Leicester and Spurs will get maximum 1 point out of their next 2

Fixtures.

What we will do is a another story

Spurs will trip up, I'm sure of it. Leicester I just don't know.

Frankly we just have to keep winning, sod thinking about them.