Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Having another go at the fans, are we Arsene? That's pretty low and ironic, considering

Oh, it's about f**king over Osborne, which is a consummation devoutly to be wished.

I would struggle to vote for an Osborne-led Tory party and his leadership hopes have taken a right kicking now.

I don't know.

What I *do* know is lots of money means, that as a professional, I personally wouldn't care a fig for their thoughts.

The wife and kiddies getting bantered off in the streets would trouble me more, although maybe the rewards take care of that too.

You'd hope the rest of the party would stop attacking eachother though

It's essentially turned into a massive bar brawl with everybody pointing fingers.

So, just to be clear, are you saying that it wasnt about IDS' sudden damascene conversion and that he's perfectly happy robbing the poor to give tax breaks to the rich?

Not being privy to his inner thoughts, I couldn't possibly say. Shrug I'm only telling you what

the end result is - namely Osborne's leadership bid being severely hobbled.

Oooh, I want one

Why would you not vote for an Osborne-led TP?

Is it because the man is, in Sir C's words, a communist?

No. It's because the man strikes me as a nasty piece of work. I know lefties think we tories revel

in voting for nasty pieces of work. but there are limits.

Besides, from a pragmatic point of view I think Osborne is sufficiently unlikeable to manage to turn off the electorate in droves. Obviously, he'd still beat Corbyn, but my mum could beat Corbyn.