Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So this American chap who's been sentenced to 15 years hard labour in North Korea...

Have to say, I would watch '**** we've made the dumb round-eye do today'

Did you have any programmes over there about the 100th anniversary of the start of Verdun last month

I was a bit pissed off that even the Beeb only had some on radio - nothing on telly.

Or will yank telly only start commemorations in 2017? You must have done something about the Lusitania, no?

There's a bloke outside my work with his little magazine stand

I mean, I'm sure Bratfud isnt your epicentre of Mormon conversions but he doesnt give a monkeys. I've walked past him every day for a month and he's not spoken a word.

Which is a shame as I'd dearly love him to take me through Mormonism on a step by step basis. It makes Scientology seem plausible in comparison.

It all brings the words 'You shouldn't holiday in other people's misery' to mind, doesn't it?

It's hard to feel too much sympathy, tbh.

You know you're in a **** country when making you eat dog wouldn't even be considered punishment.

Indeed, I read something today about some prisoner being fed to the guards' dogs and thought 'Fair's fair. Swings and roundabouts'.

I watched a program last week about Vietnamese food.

Snake to be precise.

The precursor to the mail was to drink 3 shots, tradition etc, you don’t want to disrespect the locals.

Shot 1 was rice wine (I think) with snake blood.
    Shot 2 was rice wine with snake bile.
    Shot 3 was the still beating snakes heart, which upon consumption (naturally because he did not chew the f**ker) the television bloke could feel moving in his tummy.

Dirty *******s basically.

Type of **** I suspect Sir C gets up to on his quarterly jaunts to the Far East.

Yes. This is why the poor man's bowels are a disaster area, I fear. Frown

Nod The blood one is quite nice. Haven't had the heart.

I rather like the idea.

Dirty *******.

I don't even like snakebite.