Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So this American chap who's been sentenced to 15 years hard labour in North Korea...

So this American chap who's been sentenced to 15 years hard labour in North Korea...

...you have to imagine he's probably thinking that maybe that extreme hipster holidays to brutally repressive police states aren't quite the great idea he thought they were when he was telling his mates about his plans, don't you?

at least he will have a good story to tell in 15 years time in some hostel in asia imo

he will be ulta hipster then imo maaaaaan plus he should come out pretty ripped and lean imo..will be fit asa fiddle

Based on the publicty alone I'm suspicious

There are other Americans there forced to accept similar fates, yet we don't hear about it.

Why do I suspect that this is some sort of gambit by the Dear Leader? The ratings potential for this "real" sort of Reality TV show are enormous.

21 year old, innocent and happy kid goes to DPRK on a lark. Gets rung up. 15 years of hard labor. Hilarity ensues.

They can make him do all sorts of body contortions, eat disgusting things, etc. SOLID GOLD!

Can we bang up that yank who drove round the Cenotaph for 15 years? That was a big a diss as nickin

a banner from a hotel.

Will teach these yanks that you have to respect local culture wherever you go imo.

eastgermanautos has already bid for the film rights

Like a sort of crazy bizarroworld Red Dawn

In fairness, he was looking for "Lie-sester Sqaire"

He drove round the Cenotaph for 15 years?

I think you will find he was just a mental.

No. The turned up 3 years late and tried to claim all the glory after some French drivers had done

all the hard work.

I see what you did there

He's some sort of religious fanatic, apparently.

Many of them are, I believe. Mormons and so on.

An odd lot, by and large.