Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've got to say something about Game of Thrones that's been bothering me.

I've got to say something about Game of Thrones that's been bothering me.

Dragons, the Red God, dwarves and giants - all that **** is one thing, but if they start bringing characters back from the dead, it's f**king cheating.

They were always going to bring Jon back though. The one i'm a little bit annoyed at even

though i love the character, is The Hound.

Aren't the whitewalkers all people who have returned for the dead?

It removes all the dramatic meaning from a character's death if they can randomly return, though,

doesn't it? I thought it was a good thing when they didn't bring back old whatsertits like they did in the book - not least because that fat, idle oaf Martin brought her back and then didn't know what to do with her once he had, of course. I had hoped they'd moved away from this cheaty motif.

No. They're zombies, which is different. Zombies I can live with, as they cease to be the person

they were when alive. Just bringing back dead people as if nothing had happened is *******s, though.

Like Thoros of Mhyr did with Dennis Pennis, you mean?

Or Lady Stoneheart in the books?

Exactly. It's just stupid. And Beric Dondarion was only in the series to show it could be done. He

served no other narrative purpose other than to tell us they were going to bring back that pious little prig Jon.

Anyway, it's all about the lovejoy now

Some with air rifle, some with gutty, and some with bendy stick, for ****ty-shotty

I like the fact that he's been spoilering everywhere and, when people complain, just told them to

"get a f***ing life. It's only t**s and dragons"

Yes, that quote was absolutely perfect

Along with the "DiCaprio's performance wasnt all that. It's just a bit of grunting and being raped by a bear, at the end of the day"

Well done Lovejoy