Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everyone would rather we won on Saturday than went through tonight, right?

If they want to leave they'll leave whether we're in it or not. When Ozil considers his future i

imagine salary and whether he can be arsed playing with **** forwards who aren't worthy of licking his boots will have more of a sway then whether we're in the champions league.

Of course it is, it's the one big space on our collective mantlepiece

That and retaining a laegue.

#neingunnersnein?

Frown It's like 1933,34 and 35 never happened

"in any sense other than winning it"

If you think we'd have a chance of winning it if we go through tonight, then presumably you also think we still have a chance of winning the league.

If we went through tonight, which competition do you think we'd have a better chance of winning?

And signing new marquee players? You don't think not being in the CL will have any effect?

Assuming we could only have the one win, then yes, for a change, I agree with you. But

would not surprise me one bit if we lost both.
    You might get your interview then!!

Well it didn't really stop Utd, so that tells me if the money is right it doesn't matter. We'll see

Chelsea and Utd sign very good players this summer, and neither of them will be in the Champions League next season.

Laegue not leagues hehe

C'mon LA, we cant be harking back to the 30s or our transformation into spurs would truly be complete