Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is Kroenke now the man to blame? Why would he make our players

Why is Kroenke now the man to blame? Why would he make our players

Play like a pile of ****.

If I am not mistaken we have made some rather large transfers in the past few years.

The team is being badly managed that's why it's annoying as they are capable of much more. It's like they've replaced with dopplegangers

Obviously, he is trying to save money on win bonuses. Shrood, imo.

I think the team is actually very well managed; it's just that it's a poor* team the manager has put together.

*Not so good as we'd like.

All teams have periods of bad form. Some much worse than ours. See Chelsea and United this season.

See City's recent form.

As a wild and carefree gambling type, Rich, have you considered a cheeky pound on a

Leicester, Spurs, West Ham and Southampton top four?

Those three clubs have all won the league recently though Oh well

And if this discussion isn't about winning the league, then what is it about.

Our recent form is almost relegation standard..... and considering

we were top of the table when we started our downward spiral it is more obvious than some others..... Man U have been fairly average all season rather than having a dodgy spell.

I still think we will finish outside the top 4

AW

Chelsea who sacked their manager and United who will sack their manager in the summer.

City who have, despite huge success, have decided to upgrade their manager from an affable engineer to the shiniest there is.

This is generally how football rolls now at the very top level which is where we strive to be.

Nicely done.

If we do finish outside the top four then I think he'll have to go. However, I suspect that we'll

pick up form at some point as we always inevitably do after a bad run.