Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: PSRB - any chance of sorting me an interview with PJ for the Cup Semi

Rum deal for you.

The least a programme buyer expects is an interview with a leading player / captain so the club should be duty bound by their participation to provide ready access.

Eeeeeh, tha's still an urtsider till tha've lived there for 30 years

Nowadays, you can just follow them on Twitter, I suppose.

Yeah, but if the FA want to interview him, they can do it themselves and save paying someone like me

But if I’m pro-active and get to him before them, they’re likely to let me do it.

Well they chose freely to go back to work, didn't they? Because they wanted no more to do with

Scargill's overtly political strike?

What's wrong with that?

so you are not currently involved with the program but want to try and get an interview

with him quickly through PRSB ( for free) so you can then contct FA and say you have a great interview in the bag so will they bu it off you rather than they just get one themselves ? Why would they not jsut do it themselves ? Why should prsb help you earn money for no recompense whilst also making his brother in law think hes a bit of cnut ? ..so are you a bit of an ambulance chaser type journo ? thiswhol world is very odd ..why dont you go to a war zone and do something useful ?imo

I'll tell you what was wrong with it.

They got their pits closed anyway.

It's looking for the sea. Is it up here? Nope. Try down here.

See also: Thames.

And with it f**k generations of the north, and the working man in the country up with it

The Thames is comparitively straight as an arrow.