Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: There was a moment last night when Morgan went up for a corner and said something to Vardy. Vardy

There was a moment last night when Morgan went up for a corner and said something to Vardy. Vardy

gave him a big grinning smile back. That one little moment amidst all the tension and pressure highlighted for me something that we seem to have been missing these past few seasons. I believe Mr Wenger calls it "speereet" but I'm not sure he'd know it even if it came with a huge sign attached.

Our players are serious professionals though, not a bunch of lads on a jolly with their mates.

I watched a lot of their game last night.

What struck me about the performance was how amazingly bang average they were/are.

Hard-working and god help me if I don’t say ‘honest’ professionals and all that but god help us if they win the title. Perhaps it was nerves given the reality they now face.

I don’t even think Walkers are that nice either.

I've seen a few of their games. They did look a bit nervous last night and ****ter than when

i've seen them previously. They had 22 points this time last year

I am not in any way detracting from their achievements to date.

And if they do win the league then they fully deserve to, as any side that wins a league does. They will have been the best team in the league this year.

I just haven’t seen a lot of them before now.

I thought Newcastle were going to get level all the same, and that alone makes me think there is still a wobble in the Leicesterians.

Spurs will win the league.

Newcastle United do appear to be thoroughgoing ****e, but

that would have been an incredibly difficult match for Leicester City to win.

I like their Ruffles. Paprika flavour.

I didn't know they manufactured Ruffles.

There you go.

I associate Paprika crips with the European mainland.

Nod Not to mention the Jamon

Nod They are obsessed with the stuff - Christ knows why