Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well that wasn't exactly the FA Cup draw I'd hoped for Frown

Well that wasn't exactly the FA Cup draw I'd hoped for Frown

Palace or Watford in the final, how depressing

Just hope West Ham make it through

Don't want United equalling our record

f**k this season. What a disappointment. Top of the league at xmas

Wenger deserves a lot of the blame of course, as the buck stops with him, but the players should take a look at themselves. The past 2 seasons have been the best opportunity we've had in years, with the turmoil and City, Chelsea and Man Utd and we have, in all likelihood f**ked it

Spineless c**ts. the vast majority of them.

Who, in the current team/squad would make up the "7" you need out of 11 to back you up in the scrap in the tunnel?

Most would be too bothered about having a black eye in their post match selfie.

On the other hand, winning the league next season will be a far greater achievement.

That's the plan

I would have said that we lack players who have experience to win the league

But Leicester and Spurs are blowing that theory out of the water

You mean it's not very classy of us to win it this season, when it is so easy to do so?

Like putting the ball out when an opposing player has to tie his laces up or something?

What's the FA Cup?

Just in time for Pards to ascend to his rightful place as England manager post Euros Nod

Eng-LAD!

No, he'll need to complete his apprenticeship for that job with us first, I think.