Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Still can't quite believe a bunch of c**ts who were in a relegation battle this time

Still can't quite believe a bunch of c**ts who were in a relegation battle this time

last year are going to win the league.

good luck to them we (along with others) have made an utter pigs ear of it

cant believe we re still 7-1 to win it , leicester might not need another point to finish above us being 11 clear and us 9 to play

Still 8 games to go, but it would be fully deserved and with the much-maligned 4-4-2, a system

developed by the great Arrigo Sacchi and not surprisingly embraced by another (very underrated) Italian manager. You go Claudio!

Ich bin Leicester.

Waaaait a minute, the 4-4-2 wasnt first used by Sacci

It's just the likes of* him and Capello were the first to use it in Italy and be properly be successful with it.

It was actually the default formation from the 50s and 60s onwards in the UK.

Sacci's big innovation was all around pressing further up the pitch and often doubling up out of posession and overlapping in it.

*I use that daymeeism ironically

I am aware of that, but he developed it the way Ranieri is using it now. In other news, I do

not question your knowledge on football matters and you are well read on the subject.

You're right, it's a very Sacci/Capello team

The interesting development is the smaller, quicker player covering more ground in Kante.