Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the ****ting hell do we want from this match? Frown

We play Wednesday evening and then Saturday lunch time. They get a full weeks rest while

we'll be busting a ******* against Barca on Wednesday. I just can't see us winning there.

The way we're playing, we're struggling to buy a goal and not exactly defending with much authority.

A draw would be a great result

it's exactly the cliche you don't want to hear, but - don't do it to yourself, M!
    (would absolutely LOVE it if we somehow put an invincible run together and pinched the title, I would gladly eat humble pie and it would be a fitting end to an era, instead of this terrible toxic atmosphere currently poisoning the air).

Re: hehe tbh that's the only downside I can think of.

This season, without doubt, has been the mother of all balls ups.

Form since turn of year would see has been appalling. We,d struggle to cut in Scotland ffs

Re: hehe tbh that's the only downside I can think of.

This season, without doubt, has been the mother of all balls ups.

Form since turn of year would has been appalling. We,d struggle to cut in Scotland ffs

If not Everton, it'll be one of the "'easy" home games we f**k up. I know it's probably

the worst cliche you don't want to hear, but - don't do it to yourself, M!
    (Would LOVE us to go on a short invincible run and pinch the title at the death, i would gladly eat humble pie and it would be a very fitting end to an era, instead of the current toxic atmosphere poisoning the air).

In 2015 we were fantastic

2014 and 2016 not so much

Re: In 2015 we were fantastic

That is a fair point J. But it will count for f**k all.

Of course, of course

It's just f**king irritating that we couldnt have that one calendar year with Coqzola over a season rather than a calendar year.

Re: Of course, of course

Hugely frustrating J. Makes me want to weep.