Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So a lot of the kvetching, ire and opprobrium seems to be coming down on Kroenke's bewigged head

So a lot of the kvetching, ire and opprobrium seems to be coming down on Kroenke's bewigged head

Is it just me who seems to think he's a relatively benign/benevolent owner? Are people looking for Abramoviches or Shake Mansours here?

He seems to be getting slaughtered for taking 6m out of the club in the last six years. In other places he's being slated for a lack of vision (presumably purely on the grounds he's not articulated it) and my personal favourite, a lack of "passion".

As I've posted many times before, I'm far from his biggest fan and was more than a little skeptical when he arrived but he's not used us to leverage debt, he's not taken consultancy fees for the restructuring of the debt and he's only taken a very, very small amount out of the club over his tenure.

Have these people lost a sense of perspective? Are they just generally ignorant or are they just venting spleen on the easiest target?

Don't have a problem with him myself. There's money available to spend and us

f**king up the league this year has nothing to do with him.

it was because he bought that freaking huge ranch down in texas. that's eight strikers right there.

also, the dude has money. he's married to a walton, as in wal-mart.

where is this money. show it to me. we needed to buy a striker, we didn't, and we're fvcked.

very simple. kind of like: 'this 40 lb tumor in your stomach is going to compromise your health.' no ****, clown.

Arsene didn't want to buy one for whatever reason Shrug

It's in our annual report and accounts, we're legally bound to disclose it as a listed company

US owner = pax americana = bad news.

Don't forget to use the word 'narrative' somewhere in that post j.

This is 2016 after all and just about every middle class **** out there is compelled to shoehorn it into every bit of monologue that prompts the opportunity these days.

It does seem like a bit of a stretch to blame stan for all of this

I mean, maybe he is actually stockpiling huge wodges of cash to try and buy the Talahasse Yankedoodles special needs rugby team or something but I'm not sure how he could launder the money out of the club.

The accounts of non-listed companies are also available to view.

A small fee may be payable at the public counter of CRO in Cardiff, formerly on City Road opposite the Angel Pub.