Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So a lot of the kvetching, ire and opprobrium seems to be coming down on Kroenke's bewigged head

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So a lot of the kvetching, ire and opprobrium seems to be coming down on Kroenke's bewigged head

Is it just me who seems to think he's a relatively benign/benevolent owner? Are people looking for Abramoviches or Shake Mansours here?

He seems to be getting slaughtered for taking 6m out of the club in the last six years. In other places he's being slated for a lack of vision (presumably purely on the grounds he's not articulated it) and my personal favourite, a lack of "passion".

As I've posted many times before, I'm far from his biggest fan and was more than a little skeptical when he arrived but he's not used us to leverage debt, he's not taken consultancy fees for the restructuring of the debt and he's only taken a very, very small amount out of the club over his tenure.

Have these people lost a sense of perspective? Are they just generally ignorant or are they just venting spleen on the easiest target?

Don't have a problem with him myself. There's money available to spend and us

f**king up the league this year has nothing to do with him.

where is this money. show it to me. we needed to buy a striker, we didn't, and we're fvcked.

very simple. kind of like: 'this 40 lb tumor in your stomach is going to compromise your health.' no ****, clown.

Arsene didn't want to buy one for whatever reason Shrug

that's what he says. what else is he going to say? then later we find out he could not have brought

one. has wenger not admitted, after the fact, that they had three pennies for transfers back in 2006, etc. it's the same here. they talk a good game, but it's all just words. they have to pay kroenke's vig.

Prior to last summer we spent 35m+ on two players and bought

several other players. I think the lack of spending has more to do with Arsene's loyalty. We should've really bought a midfielder but the emergence of Coquelin meant Arsene didn't want to spend big on someone who would potentially bench him.

Just my opinion like.

Although he did continue to indulge his annoying habit of buying no mark furriners

that make you question if he's serious about bolstering the squad with top, top quality..

It would kill Sanogo

It's in our annual report and accounts, we're legally bound to disclose it as a listed company

The accounts of non-listed companies are also available to view.

A small fee may be payable at the public counter of CRO in Cardiff, formerly on City Road opposite the Angel Pub.