Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For the first time since I got them I'm seriously contemplating giving up my season tickets.

Period?

Are you a yankee 2?

The evidence is there if largely circumstantial. Limited ambition, non-attendance at games, dodgy

"fees", no interest in looking at own or third party investment in club.

That's because there likely *is* no such evidence. Simply, some people will stop at nothing to

avoid blaming Wenger.

His match day attendance is of no relevance whatsoever.

He is a multi-millionaire business man who lives in America, I would imagine on this basis he is a busy man with many interests. There are season-ticket holding Arsenal supporters who live in London who do not attend games.

In terms of the ambition accusation again (to me) it is totally unfounded. Wenger was backed on Ozil, backed on Sanchez and backed on many others who cost much less.

We went through the entire summer of 2015 and did not buy one outfield player to add to the squad, only the keeper, a rather fortuitous signing as it goes. Are you accusing Kroenke as being complicit in this?

I’m afraid that comes down to one person for me (while accepting that transfers are probably not just as easy and straight forward to complete as you or I may think).

sorry :blush:

just using his vernacular

Thank god for that.

Good man.

Carry on.

I'll let you into a little secret - Wenger was not responsible for the holocaust or global warming.

Yes it's Kronke's fault. He doesn't visit cos he doesnt give a ****. And if you blame Wenger it's

definitely Kronke's fault for not holding him to account.