Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: f**king f**k's sake! f**king board locked me out. Changed my out of date email address, so it said

f**king f**k's sake! f**king board locked me out. Changed my out of date email address, so it said

it would send me a f**king email to the new address. It didn't, so I had to set up a whole new account with a whole new f**king email address before it'd f**king do it. So that's what I had to do. f**kssake.

Pipe down newbie

Just incase you were concerned I'm having no such problems

'Plastic fan' Cry

This is a judgement on you for making fun of poor old Dame Joanna Lumley, imo.

I have been referring to her synthetic ringpiece for many years and nothing has come of it.

So why am I being punished now?

It's just not on is it? All that history Cry

You can only hope for a mass all round post culling when the new system comes in imo.

The mills of God and a' that, I suppose.

Have you checked your spam filter? If you are getting the AWIMB screen that says you haven't

validated your email (which I had a few times as wasn't getting any email) I clicked on the "it's not my email address" option and put a different email address in. I did get that email but was in spam filter. I clicked on the link in the email and got a url error message but have still been able to log in so hopefully no surprises to come. Makes the Windows 10 upgrade seem slick!