Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ok, I’ve decided. If we manage to beat Everton, I’m gonna keep wanting Leicester to drop points.

Spuds away at Villa. Difficult to see them not win there. If they don't it's proof they're bottling.

I am not interested in facts.

Man Utd and Chelsea away. Even if we're six points behind with two or three to play,

(granted a big ask given our respective fixtures) it's not impossible that they'll **** it.

Though what would Chesea do if beating them would mean handing us or Spurs the title?

I just can't believe they are doing so well with Robert Huth, Danny Simpson in the team

If only Wenger had signed Gokhan Inler - he was clearly the final piece of the jigsaw

You support a team that hasn't retained a title since before WW2

It’s mental, but also brilliant. I guess the stars can align once in a lifetime for something like

this to happen.

For four clubs with such vastly bigger resources to have all had such mediocre seasons is a freakish coincidence. If even one of them had fulfilled their potential, I wonder if Leicester would have had the same resolve to stay in the race.

As opposed to just giving up?

You don't really understand this professional football do you.

You could say that about anyone though; this isn't Germany, France or Spain.

You don’t think players sometimes give up psychologically, even when things are still statistically

possible? You see it all the time.

With an 8 point gap, a lot of players will be approaching that mind-set already.

If it's not us then I really hope they do it (obviously)

You are right though, how many seasons would Man Utd, Chelsea and City all be in such a complete mess? That's taking nothing away from Leicester though, as they have also found 3 incredibly good players who are playing well together and have instantly adjusted to the PL

The only possible explanation is Thai betting syndicates