Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on today comeback

No we come back with ten men away at our local

rivals who could of gone six clear and your not saying it turning points. I don,t agree. huge blow for them with their fixture list to come compared to ours

yes leicester won but they only got least they needed which is seven from brom, watford and norwich . if we got that people be angry

look they done well but got far tougher games to come against southampton, westham, everton, united and chelsea plus trip to padrew and big sam

still doubt they survive the arsenal and city charge but we see

Look good luck to them. if arsenal were not in this, i hope they do it. Just think it very doubtful still.

if they still in front after united and chelsea away they we see.

Let's have a friendly wager

If Arsenal win the league, you perform fellatio on modd on the steps of the Finsbury Park Mosque. If they don't he buys you a beer.

Turning point is when at the end things are better than they were at the beginning not at some point

in the game. At the end we were beter off than we were in the 65th minute, but we were worse off than we were at half-time!

We're exactly the same as we were with spuds at beginning of game and we are two points worse off in relation to Leicester.

May have been a missed opportunity for spuds (and for us) but that's all it is.

Leicister only got 7 from 9? That's bad? We've got 2 from 9!!! What does that make us???

If we win the league I'll give fellatio to Trump at the White House. Modd can buy me a beer whenever

he wants! What's your stake in the wager though Chief????

oh no you didn't. Now you are hounding modd

Lay offa modd!

yep

motd soon my mAN

Me? I'm merely the bookie

You both owe me 5 English Pound Sterling. Cheers

btw, are you sure you want to do Trump? Rumor has it he is rather large. Have you seen his hands? YUUUUUUGE

Neg ok guy to be fair. Gave me some advice over

my anxiety which is to ride a bike . arsenal have great chaance to win the league. only city can hurt them now.

Sadly it's a reflection of how unlikely I see our chances of winning it. Big men often create myths

about their size. Often they are... myths.