Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on today comeback

Thoughts on today comeback

Huge turning point in our season.

if we lost it have been devasting but to come back with ten men against those lot showed why the team have won two fa cups and have a great chance to be champions on May 14th. Spurs botttled it but lads showed such guts and fight and were better team in last 30 mintues. Huge blow for spurs at home and hard seeing them much of a threat long term now.

In my view that finishes spurs off. when they had the big chance with extra man they bottled it. hard to see them being much of threat from now on in with liverpool, united, chelsea, stoke away, southampton home still to come.

I still think it between arsenal and city will fight it out.

but fair play to leicester for winning today but can,t see them lasting to the end. still have to play united and chelsea away in two of their last three games, plus everton, southampton and west ham at home.

arsenal now have six very winneable games from nine. in fact only have three tough games . everton, west ham and city away but get seven points from those away games and i think that the league won. so aim for me is between 23 to 27 points and we be champions.

city the big threat and just hope arsenal have bigger lead then three points over them before potential title decider at their turf in may.

Modd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you still thin Leicecestertty have no chanc?e

Come now?

hehe you on drugs mate? We'll be lucky to finish 6th.

I am not saying no chance but still unlikley . they

still got to play united and chelsea away in two of their last three, plus everton, southamptn and west ham all at home.

plus they never won anything and to me have failed beat likes of villa , bournmuth and west brom in recent weeks and oh lose late on at us

look they done very well and its great story but they will fade come last few games in april and leave arsenal and city to fight it out in my view.

come on be serious. have seen the fixture list . arsenal

have got very kind run in with only three tough away games. their fighting out with city. spurs fighting it out with united for 4th in my view.

they should win seven from last nine on form only west ham and city away prove a challgenge with everton being maybe another akward but no excuse for winning seven

arsenal have got most of their tough games out of the way now.

since janaurty have played
    chelsea, united, liverpool, spurs, leicester, southampton , stoke

but now play mostly bottom half teams. should go on a winning run now. only three awkward games left

city the big threat long term

yeah man we win all our home games like you said we would before we played lowly swans

I admit neg that was a f**k of that their was no excuses

for. I said on wedesday that lads needed to show after that pathetic display they could respond today and they did with character with ten men at spurs. no way would spurs have done it the other way round

five home games must win and will be won. if arsenal win the title then depends on how they do in those three away games at city, west ham and everton.

I agree 100%. Make that 110%

Modd it we'd won and Leicster had dropped points might have been a turning point but end of the day

we're 2 points further adrift with 3 points less to play for and Leicester have won one of their "difficult" games.

Lads saved the day but it wasn't a step forward. Would have been if Coquelin hadn't been such an imbecile.

Pay no attention to 'Neg

he's on dexamethasone. And he's Belgian. and bald.