Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love Lester's fight. It's how the Russkies did the Krauts. You fight for every

I love Lester's fight. It's how the Russkies did the Krauts. You fight for every

street, if they get in the street you fight for every house, if they get into the house you're defending, you fight for every room and you die fighting for the last room in the house and you never, never surrender.

I would be delighted to see this Leicester team win the title because they deserve it. Our millionaire mediocrities do not.

spot on

plus it means spurs will have fckd it , today hasnt gone well enough for us but for them since that glorious 13 minute spell when they hit top against 10 men its turned rather sour

The Russkies did the Krauts because they had double the population and the help of the British and

American empires. Left to themselves, they might have lost.

I did your mum cos she's a big wide whore

I think you're impotent, that's why you carry that big stick as a substitute for your

dysfunctioning tiddler.

Correction. America was never an Empire

We tried it, didn't work. We got a few islands and an Antarctic base, which is being overrun by Norwegians.

If you tried it that axiomatically means you were one....

Our problem was that y'all took all the good countries

We were stuck with the Phillipines. Lost it. Cuba. Lost it. Bunch of ****ty islands. The ****ty islands nobody wanted we were stuck with.

I guess we could have had Canada, but nobody really wants them.