Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Leicester do go on to win the league from here then they bloddy well deserve it.

If Leicester do go on to win the league from here then they bloddy well deserve it.

It will prove to one and all that Arsene Wenger's belief that team unity, spirit, hard work and belief can beat rich, big money spending, soulless clubs.

Of course.... this would also be a bit of huge slap in the face for Wenger. He will have failed to do what will have become reality. After years of trying to do it his way, someone else beat him to it.

Where would he go from there?

A retirement home.

Hopefully.

I'm still trying to cope with all the momentum we picked up after that huge win over Leicester.

Wenger will just claim that Leicester winning it, shows his ideas we're correct and we can emulate them next year. Then just carry on as normal. I don't think he'll ever walk away from it.

to be fair it will expose the spin and lies fed to fans nationwide not just to us

about the bull**** of not being able to compete while they stuff money into their pockets

to be fair it would be probably the best thing ever to happen in football

The Alzheimer's ward the dopey old french *******. When we went down to 10 he should have made a

defensive substitution instead of gawping cluelessly like an old dribbling spastic.

What lies. You do realise that these type of lies would constitute a criminal offence?

You do know that, don't you?

we are only interested in top top quality, just remember that Nono

You're not really making any point.

No, football banter and mind games doesn't count as "lies", I think.

ok try this one instead