Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thought of a scheme to end tiresome begging. Abolish coins. No "spare change please" then!

Thought of a scheme to end tiresome begging. Abolish coins. No "spare change please" then!

Their people-smuggling handlers will issue them with contactless PDQ machines.

Bet you the buggers won't take Amex though.

I had a proper legend tramp try and do me with fake blood etc the other day.

One of these numbers. Gave him a quid out of respect, cracking job.

Nobody takes Amex, do they?

I've never understood the point of a credit card nobody takes

Top marks for getting creative with the anchovies there..

In years gone by before all the ponces took over Shoreditch and the place was a post fruit and veg wasteland, I chanced upon some incredible meth drinkers, many of whom when they weren't fighting and bawling at each other, used to lay out on the disused market trolleys.
    I often used to throw them a fag or a quid here are there. Thank you Guv'nor was their grateful retort.. :simpletimes:

Au contraire, everyone takes Amex. I use it for everything and convert

the points into BA airmiles. I've saved enough in 2 years to book two business class flights to Singspore

***************FREE FLIGHTS************************

Nobody in the sort of places you frequent, j. I can assure you it is accepted in

all the best joints

I stand corrected. I shall henceforth only object to it on imperialist grounds

I basically go to my office, to school and to my house nowadays

We only really take apple pay