Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: hehe / Roll eyes / hell in a handcart

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

hehe Peak Guardian. Would they do some sort of hangover/football related policy

I am seriously uncreative the day after watching us lose - people should have more sympathy

I"m not sure which is my favourite bit. The bit where the woman describes herself as 'educator in

the “field of menstruality”' or the fact that the company is called 'Coexist' and predominantly employs women.

Women should be allowed time off if they’re suffering excrutiating period pains,

though, shouldn't they?

I thought they already did, it's called 'a sicky'

No. It's their own fault for eating the apple and lying to God about it.

You don't get time off for your normal biology doing its normal biological thing, I'm afraid.

You'd refuse to let an employee go home if she told you she was doubled up in pain due to

bleedingfannyitis?

I'd suggest that anyone 'doubled up in pain' should be sent home.

Ladies who are on the blob are rarely 'doubled up in pain', in my experience. A couple of nurofen and a cup of tea is the way forward here.

I do know a couple that get proper bad blob tbh - looks ****.

I would endeavour not to employ the sort of person likely to do such a thing to start with.

But, faced with the situation, I would almost certainly insist that, if she's suffering period pains that are genuinely debilitating, that she goes to a doctor, since that isn't normal.