Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: hehe / Roll eyes / hell in a handcart

hehe / Roll eyes / hell in a handcart

hehe Peak Guardian. Would they do some sort of hangover/football related policy

I am seriously uncreative the day after watching us lose - people should have more sympathy

Women should be allowed time off if they’re suffering excrutiating period pains,

though, shouldn't they?

I"m not sure which is my favourite bit. The bit where the woman describes herself as 'educator in

the “field of menstruality”' or the fact that the company is called 'Coexist' and predominantly employs women.

I thought they already did, it's called 'a sicky'

No. It's their own fault for eating the apple and lying to God about it.

You don't get time off for your normal biology doing its normal biological thing, I'm afraid.

In the several large companies I've worked in over the years, women managing women is an utter

nightmare scenario tbh.
    I wish this was an excruciating generalisation but it really isn't. Women don't appear to need much encouragement to f**king hate each other..

You'd refuse to let an employee go home if she told you she was doubled up in pain due to

bleedingfannyitis?

"There is a misconception that taking time off makes a business unproductive"

I'll give them 6 months before they go bust

I'd suggest that anyone 'doubled up in pain' should be sent home.

Ladies who are on the blob are rarely 'doubled up in pain', in my experience. A couple of nurofen and a cup of tea is the way forward here.