Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Spurs have a chance to go top of the league tonight away to West Ham

Clap

on strike? do me a f**king favour . . .

Your 'cold' will most likely be caused by a virus and therefore antibiotics won't help. However, if

the phlegm your producing is green/orange in colour, it could be a sign of a bacterial infection within your respiratory system - the cold virus weakens your immune system as your body tries to fight it, thus leaving you more susceptible to bacterial infections that you'd otherwise fight off.

I would advise that if it's not cleared up by the weekend, you make yourself an appointment to get a course of antibiotics - one week initially.

I can see us being top at the end of the weekend.

Can't see Leicester last home...sorry....games will catch up with them...they're approaching empty and need to stop imo

Can't be good for Spurs to be involved in the Europa league....punishing schedule...just need one lunatic European player and Harry Kane's season would be over.

Hmm. This is good stuff. So I do need antibiotics, eh? I knew it.

Now what of Sir C's explosive bottom issues? Has he been poisoned by the wily chinee (Thais - whatever - they all piss in the same pot), would you say?

I hope Spurs win and go top

There, I've said it.

fishing

c**t

hehe Not fishing dude, I start every season hoping Arsenal will win the f**king thing but

they are such a bunch of c**ts this season so I wish Wenger and the team all the pain in the world. Spurs winning the league may finally wake the sleeping c**ts up. But I doubt it. Kroenke and Wenger will just sleepwalk into another season like the fart in a trance c**ts they are