Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone been watching American Crime Story? Quite good tv even though i know how it ends.

Anyone been watching American Crime Story? Quite good tv even though i know how it ends.

No, but I'm loving Jesus at the moment

I have. Quite fun, although John Travolta's appearance is now utterly terrifying.

The chap playing Johnny Cochran's rather good, although I don't remember Ross from Friends being such a major figure in the events on which the story is based. Only I assume that's who it must be, since the character is TOTALLY F.UCKING INDISTINGUISHABLE from Ross from Friends.

Do you think they will follow the whole Negan storyline true to the comic or change it up a bit?

It looks like he's had a stroke. I felt a bit stupid this morning when i finally realised why they

called him "Juice"

hehe I keep getting irritated with the heavy-handed references to the Kardashian children, since I

know absolutely nothing about them and so the references are completely over my head.

Based on Maggie saying "someone's going to pay for this" I think they will

I dont want maggie to get all fat and tired looking

He looks like an odd amalgamation of every Bo Selecta character.

I'm enjoying the Night Manager much more, the one with Hugh Laurie. Good bantz that.

That's next on the list.

I read about that the other day. Was thinking of giving it a go. We've started

watching a load of different shows now and i can never keep up with them. They're all blurring into one.

They're all just filling the Game of Thrones void anyway. Only 54 days to go