Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Am I the only stil confident of us winning the league then?

Am I the only stil confident of us winning the league then?

As long as there's still a mathematically my chance of Leicester being stopped then I willing to say they won't win it.

They were 5000-1 for a reason.

Spurs and City are far more dangerous threats but it's in our hands to beat them both and put ourselves as the main rival to Leicester.

They will crack....my only worry would be a sentimental factor kicking and teams rolling over when they play them just to see them win the league.

We've cracked several times this season. We don't have the mentality to win it. We are likelier to

finish 5th than win it now.

Hope against hope to be proved wrong but by the end of this week we will be between six and eight points away from the leaders. We have to go to Barcelona for the dead rubber and to Hull for the only realistic hope of a trophy.

No way do we recover those points in nine games with the current apathy and with those distractions.

The one ray of hope would be Wilsher and Cazorla coming back and having an immediate impact but more likely Wilsher will come back and get a knock and Cazorla won't be ready till late next month by which time it will be over in the league.

I am normally an optimistic person.

We'll get top 4 quite comfortably. Once the league is really gone, we'll relax and start winning

Cazorla will certainly improve things. Probably enough for the club and Wenger to be convinced that we don't need too much in the summer. Then off we go again

hehe That sounds about right tbh

Tony, please tell me WHY you are still confident...

...based on anything you've seen from watching Arsenal this season?

25 minutes against Man Utd at home?

Beating Man City at home?

Beating Leicester away?

A combination of barely 2 1/2 matches where they've shown they can win the league.

Please let me know if I've missed something, cheers!