Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I put the blame squarely on...

I put the blame squarely on...

Silent Stan Kroenke.

He hasn't done anything other than view this as a balance sheet entry. He has put nothing into the club, no money, no blood sweat or tears. No wonder the team is lacking in spirit and whatever that French term is that has a V in it.

The clubs owned by septics seem to be going backwards . . .

Disagree. Why is he to blame for **** like today when we can't beat the worst Utd team in

20 odds years who had seven first team players out? Fair enough he hadn't given us a "warchest" out of his own pocket but we've spent more than we ever have in the last few years.

Alexis is right. The entire ownership phliosophy is wrong and Arsenal will never be a top, top team

whilst Kronke is in charge.

You do realise thereare those amongst us who will point out, we 'only lost a game of football'

and therein, 3 points.. :-

Like it or not, we're still arguably the best run club in the PL.

but the only one that employs a job for life mentality towards it's manager.
    Mourinho may have been a c**t but he at least had a point about Wenger. :-

Arguably being the operative word here. From top 2, we've progressed to top four. This will be out

of reach for us soon without a change of philosophy. Look at the new Everton deal, Spurs moving to a big stadium, same for West Ham.

This year we've been lucky that both Chelsea and Manu (a lit less dramatically) have collapsed. Otherwise we might not have made it to CL.

In a decade we could be the best run team in the Championship.

Today we did. We also got thrashed at southampton, lost home and away to the worst

Chelsea side in living memory, blew a win at anfield to the worst.... Etc etc

A pretty full picture of piss-poor performances that have ruined a title bid, again.

The most irritating feature of each season's failure is the surprise that it has happened again, and in the same way.

At times, I'm not sure what goes through the players minds out on the pitch

I'm even more miffed at what is going through the manager's mind. Imagine starting Walcott in a game where Carrick is centre back?

Yeah, no chance of Walcott outpacing him.