Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Lol in the season where Wenger could have proved his experiment

Lol in the season where Wenger could have proved his experiment

was working it will be blown apart not by the usual oil & petrol money that we used to hide behind but either by our neighbours on a budget or by a team run on cheese & onion crisps.

And just to rub salt (&vinegar) into the wounds they will probably do it with

a points total that we have managed most other seasons.

I think his 'work' during the summer has made him look ridiculous. If they hand him a new contract this summer there will be uproar.

The super rich were always there in mitigation of past disappointments

Lester and Spurs have torn up the script this season.
    Just how much longer does this guy need in the job before even the most blind faith can accept that enough is enough

its like a holiday camp for very rich unambitious footballers

It would be interesting to see whether or not a new manager could get more out of many in this squad

I suspect not and that Wenger is guilty of persevering for too long.
    These are overall good players but lack that extra something to elevate us towards the next level. Assuming that's what the club are aiming towards, then it's patently obvious that Wenger is out of time in taking on another squad rebuild.
    I'm not getting involved in who should take over. How should I know ? The fans are about as engaged with that process as they are in assessing who next takes over at Tesco.
    Let the board decide, in the same way the Labour executive chose their successful new leader.. Oh hang on.. that's not quite right is it...

You have to question the future of quite a few players. Flamini, arteta amd rosicky

Will surely go in the summer.

Ramsey, ox, theo and wilshere need looking at. Ox and theo are not offering much, ramsey is a dreadful, dreadful midfielder who doesnt want the ball and wilshere is simply never fit.

Some of those four need to leave or a new manager needs to work with them. Wenger will keep all of them and they will all do exactly the same next season.

If Wenger doesn't win the title this season,he is going to be under so much pressure

would it be worth him even staying?