I imagine - no title means no pay raises, no bonuses and a comfy profitable 3/4th place CL finish. Job done, Arsene. Obviously we all know our team painfully well and knew they were liable to lose today, against a depleted United side and in the unlikely position of favourites. Mata and the young United players schooled our lot and all one could do was applaud their pace, desire and commitment. Compared to them our lot looked like a clumsy old dinosaur, huffing and puffing, drooling stale saliva. The best two teams are 1st and 2nd on merit and I can only imagine how fired up the scum will be to completely bury our floundering title hopes once and for all next weekend. Aside from that, a really exciting game. Some of the players have completely let the manager down, it would have been great to see him retire a winner, but I feel no empathy for him. Hopefully he plays a strong side at Hull. The third goal and the unmarked run across the entire pitch sum it all up. Ditching the well performing Campbell as soon as the Ox was fit was a pretty ****ty and irrational thing to do, but who am I to criticize. Gwan Leicester!