Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: this is a bit sad on my part but I just found old prediction post where i was right for once

this is a bit sad on my part but I just found old prediction post where i was right for once

Not bad going i might say myself. the the post concerned is in 2014.

I predicted the events at anfield when mourinho ended liverpool title hopes two weeks before it happpened.

13-Apr-2014 - 08:42m
    [message #3863757 is a reply to message #3863648 ]
    liverpool won,t win the league. modd

chelsea do them 2-0at anfield. then city win rest of games they win it but even if they don,t, then chelsea win other three then they win it

again their is no way on earth liverpool will win league. they will bottle it

All the best, modd.

Thanks man. hope your cool

I am sad enough to check this my old posts out but but their you go. I was once in my 20s going out on night like this. how time flys.

Nice one off pist, modd

Come on, old boy. Come back and waste all of your time on here. We've got a vacancy for the Fash role since he went all Hollywood on us.

Fill our angsty void you big, beautiful man.

I am on here a bit more of late man . Posting to much be no good for me man. It be reliving the past

for me. to much of internet back and forth. I look back and cringe jorge on old posts where i go back and forth with other posters

so hopefully just keep it as it been the last year or so.

even neg was kind enough to offer some advice over whole issues over my anxiety when i mentioned it here.

Never happen if i was on here all the time posting about football.

I've told ya before Nostrodamous Boy

Come round and have a pint and who knows what else may happen?

O'Neills awaits my nigga...

A stopped clock is right twice a day hehe