Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the implication here. We should have killed more, or that we're remarkably caring bombers Oh well

What's the implication here. We should have killed more, or that we're remarkably caring bombers Oh well

Personally, in a war situation, I don't care or want to know how many we kill, as long as it's not women and kids.
    I also can't see the point in brandishing these type of stats in a country where we're clearly harbouring a large number of Isis sympathisers. :f**kingidiots:

Extremely sexist and ageist of you 7

We should be equal opportunity bombers

Ah, my German friend/contact/source.

Not necessarily in that order.

Granit Xhaka. Tell me about him. Naturally I know who he is but not much more.

I had a chap bending my ear for what seemed like f**king ages last night, “perfect” for Arsenal by all accounts and according to him likely to happen (now how he knows this being a financial services employee from Dublin 16 I do not know).

Best bit was his pronunciation of the surname, I do wish I had a way to illustrate this.

Not a midget Clound Nine

It's "Jack-ah", I think?

it shows how crap we are..withnot enough planes we are tbh..7 is crap..7000 id be happy

must be costing about 50 million per kill..if we offered the f**kers 5 mill each to give up beng a towel headand gave them a nice house some fit bitches then we'd have turned them for far less cost and hassle

best leave it to my boys Putin and Assad anyway

I think people will say he is "perfect" because he seems to be something we haven't got

ie a rock in the central midfield (did you see what I did there?). Not necessarily what we need. Not seen a lot of him - Borussia Monchengladbach aren't on the telly as much as other teams - I don't think TV producers can spell the name.
    Apparently his strengths are as such:
    Likes to play long balls
    Likes to shoot from distance
    Commits fouls often

Apart from the last one I would say Not for us

The fact that Elneny replaced him at Basel would also suggest that we have already signed our player in that role

What's all this?

No.

It's something like X-A-Kaka (spittle) I believe.

I was unaware of the Elneny link.

To be quite frank I am f**king annoyed you did not tell me this yesterday as just imagine how my football kudos and reputation would have soared had I dropped that in as reply.

You can f**k off to be blunt.

its a bloody embarressment Reg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3454152/British-air- strikes-killed-injured-just-SEVEN-ISIS-fighters-Syria.html

couldnt shoot fish in a barrell...kind of shows we not really actually trying to get isis as we too worried about hitting our cuddly friendly good arab / turk mad mullah terrorists as they nice ones