Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Pope (the friend of the Argentinian junta) questions Trump's Christianity.

The Pope (the friend of the Argentinian junta) questions Trump's Christianity.

This is one crazy Pope

I believe the Vatican is protected by a very high and formidable wall, as well as having the most restrictive immigration policies of any nation in the world.

The USA has perhaps the most lenient immigration policies of any nation. He also is a fervent anti-capitalist, not noting the irony that these folks are fleeing left wing regimes for economic reasons.

oh by the way, the Lord commanded Nehemiah to rebuild the wall around Jerusalem. Just saying.

How many Syrian refugees are living in Vatican City I wonder?

Trump handled it like a boss though ....instead of having a 13 hours screening at the movie theater he's rented for the evening , perhaps he should play Spotlight instead to really stick it to him!

Umm how on earth can you call the Syrian regime left wing? Are you on the same f**king planet as the

rest of your countrymen?

The only thing you can say about the Pope and Vatican City is that no matter how man dicks you stick up boys they won't contribute to the birth statistics.

I like him. He's flexing, because otherwise the catholics lose out to the mormons.

those godless heathen who are helping to fund my film.

It's an improvement on the Hitler Youth one, I suppose

I've just been round his gaff, as it goes.

Hitler's?

you do surprise me...

God no, the lad was a vegetarian

Vegetarian?

the f**king deviant.

erm.. what???

do you agree or disagree with the Popester? Hard to tell with your incoherent rant.