Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 104000

Not that I'd be at all surprised if we sold him

It would probably be better for everyone if clubs sold their TV rights individually

The Irish have always been cheeky buggers for that - BBC for free as well

I believe BT are showing some of the CL games 'Free-to-air'

on one of their channels

UEFA threatening to take the CL away from them as viewing figures are so bad

A great example of competition benefitting the viewer there. The monopoly

supplier of landline telecommunications infrastructure uses its power to seize a monopoly of CL football and a stronger foothold in PL football, causing Sky to put in an insanely high PL bid just to hold on to any football at all (it also has the league cup ) which is passed onto subscribers who are paying more and more for less and less.

Even the bloody Thursday Cup is on BT. The only free-to-air live club football is a handful of FA Cup games on BBC.

And they have Michael Owen.

We get a Wednesday game free-to-air, although the last couple of seasons they've put f**king

Malmo on whenever they play

Hopefully there's no Swedish team in it next year.

Surely then they will just show whoever PSG are playing *

*or whovever Zlatan is turning out for by then

Presumably they will try to show Zlatan?

We have had many years of United or even Celtic being the chosen team in the group stages because of the level of support they enjoy.

Fortunately where we were on same evening it was usually shown by Sky, no longer an option.

This week it was Real. If the return league for PSG is on Wednesday it will be them on.

Frown Same night as Bayern Juve

f**kers will be clogging up the pubs - though if it is free to air which I suspect it might be, they'll stay at home